COCO - Cooking Rules
- Registrations close June 7th. No late registrations permitted.
- Entry is open to individuals or teams (limit 6 people)
- Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category and the overall winner.
- To be eligible for the overall winner, you must enter all 3 categories.
- Damper - (SAVORY) scone, bread, damper etc.
- Dinner – (MEAT or VEGETARIAN) roast, casserole, curry etc.
- Dessert – (SWEET) cake, pudding, biscuit, dumpling etc.
- Preparation and cooking to start at 1pm.
- No food can be precooked.
- All heat must come from coals provided from the main fire pit.
- The fires will be supervised by the Dubbo 4wd Club.
- All fires must be kept within the trench provided.
- No alcohol is to be consumed in the cooking area.
- No animals in the cooking area.
- No children (under 15) unsupervised in the cooking area.
- No glass in the cooking area.
- No more than 2 people per team in the cooking area at any one time.
- Damper at 3pm
- Dinner at 6.30pm
- Dessert at 8pm
- Judges’ decision is final.
DOWNLOAD A COPY HERE