COCO - Cooking Rules
- Registrations close June 6th. No late registrations permitted.
- Entry is open to individuals or teams (limit 4 people).
- Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category and
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall winners.
- To be eligible for the overall winner, you must enter all 3 categories.
- Special diet recipes accepted. (vegetarian, vegan etc)
- Before preparation begins you must return your completed entry/ingredient cards to Maggie or Rollanda.
- Damper - scone, bread, damper etc.- prepare & cook between 1 & 2.50pm
- Dinner - roast, casserole, curry etc.- prepare & cook between 3 & 5.50pm
- Dessert – cake, pudding, pie etc. - prepare & cook between 6 & 7.50pm
- No food can be pre-cooked *
- Food cannot leave the preparation area; you can take it to the judging area if ready early.
- Entrants are allowed only 1 camp oven in each section.
- Additional pots, pans etc are not allowed. All food to be cooked within the camp oven.
- Preparation and cooking to be completed within the time window for the section being entered. See categories above.
* e.g you can purchase frozen pastry and use that if it is declared on the entry/ingredient cards, you cannot pre-make pastry and bring that to use.
- All heat must come from coals provided from the main fire pit.
- The fires will be supervised by the Dubbo 4wd Club.
- All fires must be kept within the area provided.
- No alcohol is to be consumed in the cooking area.
- No animals in the cooking area.
- No children (under 15) unsupervised in the cooking area.
- No glass in the cooking area.
- No more than 2 people per team in the cooking area at any one time.
- Damper at 3pm · Dinner at 6.00pm · Dessert at 8pm
- Judges' decision is final.